The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about2,600,000 times in 2014. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 112 days for that many people to see it. The busiest day of the year was July 21st with15,347 views. The most popular post that day was Love in a Duplex by darla.
In 2014, there were 225 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 2,161 posts.
86 days, 28 March – 21 June
Friday, with 42 posts total
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- Pang-asar na Pick-up line at Pamatay na Banat – 103 COMMENTS, November 2012
- Kung Iibigin Kang Muli – 122 COMMENTS, April 2012
- Beauty is the Beast? – 328 COMMENTS, March 2012
- Whatever It Takes – 292 COMMENTS, April 2012
- Reversed Pursuit by darla – 54 COMMENTS, August 2014
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2014. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
How did they find you?
Where did they come from?
That’s 170 countries in all!
Most visitors came from Philippines. The United States & United Arab Emirates were not far behind.
Who were they?