HOW TO: Change your avatar?
A Globally Recognized Avatar
Your Gravatar is an image that follows you from site to site appearing beside your name when you do things like comment or post on a blog. Avatars help identify your posts on blogs and web forums, so why not on any site?
Go to http://en.gravatar.com/ to change your avatar. Use the email address you used to register here to get started. If you registered using Facebook, you need to change your email address at your profile and confirm it again to synchronize with Gravatar’s setting.
We could have done this without using too much technical stuff but it’s a good experience for all. Also, this is to prevent some ‘broken codes’ for some of the plugins we are using. Believe us, this is more fun to do than changing your avatar in TOP itself. Give it a try.
BONUS: Ang tagalog ng avatar ay… l _ _ _ _ _ _? (+10 gils)
[question answer=”larawan” points=”10″ limit=”1000″]
Latest posts by support (see all)
- July 2015 Contest – What now? - July 14, 2015
- B-bye Summer, Hello School 2015! - June 4, 2015
- FREE Gils Reading for Labor Day and Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight! - May 1, 2015
- Welcome Eyshel and Helena to TOP’s Editors Circle! - April 13, 2015
- Stay with Me, Forever – Chapter 10 (Ending) - April 7, 2015